To achieve a satisfactory personal balance, it is essential that we strive toward self-knowledge and that we harmoniously develop the ability to recognize, accept, understand, and adequately manage our feelings and emotions. To take care of oneself is to know how to read one’s own personality, listen to and understand both our physical body and our inner self, and give value and meaning to one’s uniqueness. Psychotherapy is a conscious choice: it can help us to acquire a deeper self-awareness and to provide our life with a higher quality.
The fields of specialization include: individual treatment (both teenage and adult patients), couple’s therapy, emotional support, consultation on psychological issues, relaxation techniques, autogenic training.
The treatments deal with:
- Anxiety issues (panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorders, phobias)
- Depression-linked disorders
- Emotional management issues (ex. anger management)
- Issues linked to low self-esteem Issues linked to social and sentimental relationships
- Personality disorders Addictions and related disorders
- Parental support
- Couples’ issues
- Grief and trauma counseling
Psychotherapy is a conscious choice: it can help us to enhance our self-awareness and provide our life with a higher quality level.